This role will involve team management, stock control, rosters, costing, recruitment, supplier relationships, implementing, creating & maintaining systems and all aspects of the Food Control Plan.
Love to Cook? Keen to join a hospitality team in a unique location? At 35 Degrees South Aquarium Restaurant & Bar and Alongside All Day Dining we have a world class location offering two unique dining experiences and are looking for someone who is systems orientated, experienced and able to work in a world class kitchen team. There is quite literally no other venue like this in New Zealand. We have permanent and seasonal positions available. Summer positions are from now until April 2018.
We are now looking for chefs to join our Summer Team for the busy summer season.We are a team that supports one another and enjoy getting the job done. Our successful applicant will have:
• proven Culinary skills and experience
• extraordinary attention to detail
• experience working quickly and efficiently in a quality hospitality environment
• outstanding communication and customer service skills
• a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
• and very importantly Systems orientated.